ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
IGM Lightsaber Mods
My InstaGibMania mods now have lightsabers! Its mostly a ripoff of another users neat lightsaber mods, but rotated a bit to make em a bit useable, and its got funky colours now. Using 2.5's rotating function and now working joint colour system, these are experimental and may find some bugs.

http://www.toribash.com/tb-2.5beta2.zip Just put the exe file into your 2.4 folder, and rename it to toribash.exe if you want to use the ToriLauncher with it. your 2.4 exe will need to be renamed, or deleted... once the 2.5 exe is run in that dir it seems that the 2.4 exe wont run again. :

Enjoy! and remember, if messing around with rotation that its in degrees!
Attached Files
IGM3-TwinDualSith.tbm (1.3 KB, 163 views)
IGM3-TwinRazorSith.tbm (1.3 KB, 116 views)
IGM3-TwinSith.tbm (1.3 KB, 106 views)
<( O )>
Re: IGM Lightsaber Mods
Nice mods Cev, and thanks for the 2.5 link ;)

[T]
#hi

Damn.. beta comes out when I'm at grandparent's house. Of course.

Hmm, so is there a page for 2.5? well a thread? or would you please be able to tell me the new commands?
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Originally Posted by Hawkinz
Hmm, so is there a page for 2.5? well a thread? or would you please be able to tell me the new commands?

No official thread yet, as beta has not been officially released. Try the "/help" command ingame to show you all you need to know
<( O )>
Originally Posted by Cevius
My InstaGibMania mods now have lightsabers! Its mostly a ripoff of another users neat lightsaber mods, but rotated a bit to make em a bit useable, and its got funky colours now. Using 2.5's rotating function and now working joint colour system, these are experimental and may find some bugs.

when i open the zip and click run on the beta it says
"This appliction has failed to start because SDL_mixer.dll was not found. Re-installing the appliction may fix this problem"

i donno what SDL_mixer.dll is...
Originally Posted by Cevius
http://www.toribash.com/tb-2.5beta2.zip Just put the exe file into your 2.4 folder, and rename it to toribash.exe if you want to use the ToriLauncher with it. your 2.4 exe will need to be renamed, or deleted... once the 2.5 exe is run in that dir it seems that the 2.4 exe wont run again. :

Prehapes you should READ
<( O )>
after i removed my 2.4.exe and started torilaunch, on classic, i got this error:

Error:Failed attempt to lsunch program or document:
Action: <CProgram files\Toribash\toribash.exe>
Params: <-p 20184 -m 120 -t 10 -r 25 -e 200 -C 7 -T 5 -f 2 -s 0 -d 1 "CLASSIC..tbm" "replay\vampiric.rpl">

the current thread will exit.

Specificly: The system cannot find the file specified.

Line#
---> 398: Run,%Game%\toribash.exe %Options% "%Mod%.tbm" "replay\%Replay%.rpl",%Game%