Ranking
Original Post
~ Pick up and Throw -able sword! ~
in this mod you can literaly hold your sword, pick it up, let it go, throw it in between ukes eyes bloodymess , whatever!

this mod uses the left hand as a sword, which is held in the right hand
the catch is you have to sacrifice your left arm...

How to make it work
-when you first start out, you will notice your left hand is over its wrist, which is over your right hand...
-press c and click on the left hand to make it a sword (alt_side=sword)
-press Shift+space to go one frame
-your left arm should have ripped apart, giving you full controll of the left hand to use as a sword...
-you can do what ever from there

Fun facts about thid mod (lol)
your sword is a grabby hand, but you can only grab one thing with each hand, so there's no need to worry about it sticking to every thing. you left hand is actualy grabbing your right, which means your right hand is basicly free to grab uke, even with the sword still in your hands. to throw the sword, click it, to make it un-grabby, then once it's out of reach, click it agien to make it a sword agien (if it hits uke whiel it's in grabby(sword) mode it will stab in to uke and hold LOL)
Re: ~ Pick up and Throw -able sword! ~
Iam having trouble to use the mod Toribash just closes down, what to do
Is your old link changed to link to 2.5? If you didn't do that then you're still using 2.4.
Mr Poptart... why didnt u make the mod that when u start, your sword is touching uke sword with a instgib flag, so when u start they both break and u can take it from the ground so u dont have to sacrifice an arm but only an hand or a foot... ( make the mod useing 100 for engage dist so unreg'd ppl can use)
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
how to use mods in 2.5?
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Look my tutorial... here is a link to it...

http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=9695.0
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
Type /loadmod [mod].tbm.
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN