ES Recruitment Drive
Re: ~ Pick up and Throw -able sword! ~
I've got an idea for another mod!!! Same as this except you start further away and you have a javelin to throw at the enemy!!! That would be so cool.
Originally Posted by kRoKz
Mr Poptart... why didnt u make the mod that when u start, your sword is touching uke sword with a instgib flag, so when u start they both break and u can take it from the ground so u dont have to sacrifice an arm but only an hand or a foot...

thats what i was going to do but then i realized that if its anything but engage distence 100 they won't break and that would suck...
also the sword wouldn't be at a 90 degree angle if i did that..

(make the mod useing 100 for engage dist so unreg'd ppl can use)

what are talking about?
unreg'd people CAN use this...

Originally Posted by Jam0864
I've got an idea for another mod!!! Same as this except you start further away and you have a javelin to throw at the enemy!!! That would be so cool.

the javelin wouldn't go that straight..lol

Originally Posted by Jam0864

the javelin wouldn't go that straight..lol
[/quote]

It may be hard, but it would be cool. Also you could attempt to walk closer to your opponent to throw. lol That would be pretty funny. Walking towards the enemy then they chuck a spear into your chest.
oooh i have an idea for straight throwing javelin.....
in the future aggust mods in my mod suggestion topic, gotta try to keep it neet and tidy (and also thats were i got to look for ideas so i dont forget them)

(make the mod useing 100 for engage dist so unreg'd ppl can use)

what are talking about?
unreg'd people CAN use this...

I was talking about my idea... and i think it would be even kooler if it was horizontal ... but i have an other idea for high distance... u reverse sword place on the ground and instagib your hand with an higher flag then the sword so when u touch... blabla see whut i mean... i think you should AT LEAST try before saying it wouldnt work
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
you said make the mod at 100 engage distence, so the sword, which would be horizontal, will cut off the other persons hand, so you can use the sword, all i said is that a horizontal sword would suck, because every swing you make is barly going to, or wont make contact.... then you said so unreg'd people can use it...but unreged poeple can already use this one, so theres no reason to make one i thought would suck, for poeple who dont have the full version, so they can have the rest of ther arm..............
if you really want me to make it POST IN MY MOD SUGGEST TOPIC.....
and besides i can't make it because if you cut the arm its still atached to the wrist and to cut off the wirst id have to move it but then i can't detach the wirst from the hand and ill have a floating wirst...........
[EDIT] i can't do it :P.. but cmon pease do it
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...