Ranking
i would like a tutorial on how to make heads like volt does in pov-ray.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Diltoriya View Post
i would like a tutorial on how to make heads like volt does in pov-ray.

I've always wanted to know how to do this, i might try and look into it when i have the time.
PARANDROID
cool because i always tryed to learn how to do stuff in pov-ray but never got the chance.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by jspartan5 View Post
is there a head/texture shop tut yet?

i just made one here
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
i would like to request a tutorial on how to make heads transparent, using a mac computer. (prefrably with fireworks for mac)

(double post, sorry)
Last edited by ronalds; Jul 26, 2008 at 06:49 PM. Reason: double post
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
Help me!
Hay, i had toribash for 2 days now and im getting pretty good but the thing is every time i try to do like an arm rip instead of standing back up he falls down cos at the end i want him to stand on one foot with the arms in his hands can eny one help thx - joshkidd
Hi, I've been paying toribash for two days, and am currently a blue belt as of 7/26/08. I have been having troubles making up new moves, as all of them start off by grappling the opponents head, or flying backwards past the arena. As you might be able to tell, these moves are not very good in MP, especcially the backwards flying, as that does absolutely nothing.
I would like a tutorial how to make those spinny heads with a neck.
Im pretty dunno if this have been taken up before.
Click here
Also: Ponies, cotton candy and rainbows!
Originally Posted by Isseth View Post
I would like a tutorial how to make those spinny heads with a neck.
Im pretty dunno if this have been taken up before.

thats is volt's seekret. and even if he told us we woulndt undertsand he makes them on pov ray. a super hard core program run with codes.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?