Ranking
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
We should for a team and go to TI6
k go

We have to get into the prelims first. Also, I'm really bad at this game so you guys should help me out :c
I think I might be retired.
Valve really made low prio really bad that you really have to win xD
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Valve really made low prio really bad that you really have to win xD

One of my steam friends got 10 games of low priority (lol how the fuck) and I can guarantee you, he didn't win any of those ten. You just have to play then without anyone abandoning before first blood.
I remember a friend of mine having a low priority glitch...
Every time he finishes his low priority games he gets another 10+ low priority games but now he's cool with the new reborn DotA.

Also Grohen if I can help you I wouldn't say no, I'll add you on steam maybe I could help you if you have any questions or something but sadly can't play with you since we're on totally different regions.
After thinking... there's billions of Cali Strazi on steam so I'll let you add me since I'm the only guy on the list with such name (available on the op)
Last edited by Patrickooo; Nov 22, 2015 at 10:50 AM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Low prio is in my opinion better now, because people would troll in low prio games, and still get to play normal matches after they finish the needed ammount of games.

Now they actually have to try and win, otherwise they are stuck there forever.
But it does suck when you are in low prio, and you keep getting sucky teammates. :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
One of my steam friends got 10 games of low priority (lol how the fuck) and I can guarantee you, he didn't win any of those ten. You just have to play then without anyone abandoning before first blood.

that was changed during a patch this month (or last month). you now have to win low priority games for it to count.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
that was changed during a patch this month (or last month). you now have to win low priority games for it to count.

How am I supposed to courier feed when all of my friends get me reported for fun now?

Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
I remember a friend of mine having a low priority glitch...
Every time he finishes his low priority games he gets another 10+ low priority games but now he's cool with the new reborn DotA.

Also Grohen if I can help you I wouldn't say no, I'll add you on steam maybe I could help you if you have any questions or something but sadly can't play with you since we're on totally different regions.
After thinking... there's billions of Cali Strazi on steam so I'll let you add me since I'm the only guy on the list with such name (available on the op)

I change my name a lot, so I'll send you a request. I don't really have many questions, because I've done lots of research. I think I just am slow or I don't have the game sense to make proper calls.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Nov 22, 2015 at 06:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I change my name a lot, so I'll send you a request. I don't really have many questions, because I've done lots of research. I think I just am slow or I don't have the game sense to make proper calls.

Let the initiator/other people that are better than you make calls until you are ready to lead a team/be the one that makes the calls.

Also in low brackets it's not easy to communicate and work together, etc.
I reccomend taking your phone or something when you need to take a dump in the bathroom, and google stuff about dota 2.
I've done that with every hero, by googling their counters, and now I basically know who to counter pick most of the time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
Let the initiator/other people that are better than you make calls until you are ready to lead a team/be the one that makes the calls.

Also in low brackets it's not easy to communicate and work together, etc.
I reccomend taking your phone or something when you need to take a dump in the bathroom, and google stuff about dota 2.
I've done that with every hero, by googling their counters, and now I basically know who to counter pick most of the time

more like impossible
i don't remember the last time i've had an english speaking teammate
dreamy suicide act