ES Recruitment Drive
Welcome to the League of Draaa-AGHAWARIRARAHGR
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
basicly they showed what all ahri's do. They run like lil bitches and wait for everychampion to be low to attack and assist anyone.

you mean all the bad ones right
Faint good valuable point towards what I said. Did not realize I forgot the bad part. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
To be fair, he DID fall out of a tree a little while back, hitting seemingly every branch on the way down.

Pretty sure the kitty was fine =3

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
That video was absolutely glorious

Really well done
-----
SKTT1 vs Samsung White right now.

Ridiculous amounts of trash talking between the two

Faker's Zilean mid is one to watch
-----
ZILEAN MID BY FAKER, LETS GOOOOOOOOO
Last edited by EmoMexican; Jul 23, 2014 at 12:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Due in part to certain people making use of xerath, I'm afraid that rito might turn their attention to him and ruin his capabilities as a support because of mid laners :s plz don't touch my baby rito.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
skt vs white was pretty entertaining, only really watched the first match and caught glimpses of the next ones

faker's mid zilean is pretty impressive, everyone explodes and he was leading in farm the entire game

skt had the first game won pretty solidly, but i think it was mostly due to white just not playing as well. they seemed much more dominate when they got into the groove of things and tore skt apart

rip skt i still love u

fizz the god

im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I just realized that the nerf to Sona mid had so little effect to how she works. I can never lose lane and I always shit on people. She's my only hope for my placement matches. 3 wins out of 9. 1 more win and I might make it into bronze I
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays