Ranking
A much better replay.

In the very beginning you did this weird thing where you completely changed direction as soon as you started, and when you jumped your legs and arms were slightly jerky but I really like how you executed that kick, looked much more powerful than your last replay. Opener was straight forward, not much else to say.

Again, a very nice spin following the split, but for some reason it looked a little odd to me, but that's forgivable. Not much wrong with that or the decap.

I probably wouldn't have relaxed all in this case, in some replays that looks good, this wasn't the replay I would've done it in. It seems to me you just got lazy at the end.
ナゲット
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
A much better replay.

In the very beginning you did this weird thing where you completely changed direction as soon as you started, and when you jumped your legs and arms were slightly jerky but I really like how you executed that kick, looked much more powerful than your last replay. Opener was straight forward, not much else to say.

Again, a very nice spin following the split, but for some reason it looked a little odd to me, but that's forgivable. Not much wrong with that or the decap.

I probably wouldn't have relaxed all in this case, in some replays that looks good, this wasn't the replay I would've done it in. It seems to me you just got lazy at the end.

I do get lazy on the poses, mainly it's because i've been doing them on classic, they just look like shit when i try to, also the second part when i decaped the head made me feel off to, thanks for the comment, just fixed the stance
Attached Files
Luck improvements.rpl (244.3 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by BigDog; Apr 12, 2016 at 02:54 AM.
you got way too much better than lastest replays,you grow up so fast o_o

opener still way too simple,but got something interesting:the spin got on direction to split with perfect speed to make it look cool,also,try to dont make stiff stops sometimes.

i liked that last kick alot,but i guess you wold make it look even more powerful.

flow/transition to the pose looked way stiff,but a bit.

and you are twitching in sometimes,try to avoid it,mostly on the wrists and elbows.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Yea i do a lot of holding/relaxing on the arms, once i get used to something i can do it easily, just like the forums they are quite easy for me, also thanks i appreciate the comment, i'll try to do more flow next time, i want to get a good night sleep before making another, so i am not sleep deprived.
Can I ask you something? Why do you literally use all the same settings in all your replays? What is the point? You should try some variety, change the settings up a bit, maybe try some tricking.

Your replays are currently a bit meh. Definitely practice more, in other settings too.
h
The replays themselves aren't all that bad. One thing I've found is that slightly bent knees can add a lot of simulated fluidity to a replay. But I'll also have to agree with Gargon on this one, if you start experimenting with different distances, gravity, and frames That will help you out a lot.
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]
I do use a variety mods, recently i have started using classic, if you want different type of replays all you had to do was ask, though i should have realized this myself, also hey Hans, thanks for the tips, i'll try to do a few tricks and a smooth replay next.
Last edited by BigDog; Sep 5, 2016 at 11:45 PM.
pretty neat my dude, you're clearly improving

the more replays make the better you become and it seems that's going pretty quickly for you, though at this point it may be time to start branching out to more creative types of replays

i'm noticing a fair bit of repetitiveness with the kick/kick/boom type of replays you seem to be doing, try something new and weird!
Aw thank you, i shall try my best, i'll be sure to take time on the replays, much appreciated, i'll try to do a trick replay soon, fixed the replay for the third time now.
Attached Files
Fall asleep.rpl (203.7 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by BigDog; Apr 20, 2016 at 03:35 PM.