Toribash
Original Post
VanillaMC's Replay Thread
Hey, folks! Welcome to my Replay Thread!

This thread will be mostly sparring replays, but it will also include Aikido, Parkour, Uke Bashing, and any random thing that I think is cool!

Shoutout for (THOL)Bloodage2, he is one of the coolest guys I know, and I could not be where I am today without him. If you see him, give him a thumbs up, say hi, do whatever you need to do, just make him feel appreciated, because again, I could not be where I am today without the dude, so kudos to him!

Thank you guys for checking out this thread, so I'm gonna start off with one of my best replays!

Remember, don't be afraid to CNC my replays, your input is valuable and appreciated.

I hope you enjoy!

-------

One of my best spars with my bro (THOL)Bloodage2!

Type these four commands when you load up the replay:

/dl Bloodage2
/dl VanillaMC
/lp 0 Bloodage2
/lp 1 VanillaMC

Once you've done that, enjoy!

Remember, don't be afraid to CNC my replays!
(Drops of Vanilla)
-----
Hey, folks!

Just had an amazing MAS with Pinnky! The end is a little weird since I didnt have any more time to stand; I should have contracted right pecs :/ Anyway, enjoy!

Don't forget to CNC!
-----
Just had a great MAS with my friend Lushsmoke! We couldn't land a whole lot of hits, unfortunately, but we did have some serious realism. Enjoy!

Don't forget to CNC!
Attached Files
Drops of Vanilla.rpl (687.9 KB, 19 views)
Spar with Pinnky.rpl (829.3 KB, 15 views)
MAS with Lushsmoke.rpl (833.0 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by VanillaMC; Apr 7, 2016 at 11:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice replay thread.
some Comment 'n credit (cnc if no one knows) on your replays:
You managed to get to where you need, so good.
Doing good for your first 3 replays on a replay thread, keep practicing
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Decent looking replays, you could definitely work on fluidity a bit, and try to keep your kicks and punches in one motion. But other then that, keep it up. Also the whole blood age thing, I will never praise that scrub (Just kidding I love the guy).
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
You wanted fluidity and better punches? Well, here it is: One of my greatest spars ever (so far) with my bro mmmeeeu.

Type /dl mmmeeeu then /lp 1 mmmeeeu for the real spar.

Enjoy!

Don't forget to CNC!
Attached Files
Spar with mmmeeeu.rpl (968.2 KB, 23 views)
Great spar man, but you do the same thing most people do when sparring, they keep their elbows contraced and close to the body, it's not a bad thing, it just makes you look more stiff than you actually are, I do the same thing. But nevertheless fantastic spar and keep up the good work.
Good spar, but such little movement in different positions.
Mmmeeu really derped things up for you and himself.
-----
Keep working on your stances and forms
Last edited by Azazel; Apr 9, 2016 at 08:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Yeah, I noticed mmmeeeu was kind of unrealistic. Thank you for your input, it's nice to know that people notice improvement. I'll be sure to work on my arms and moving around a bit
Last edited by VanillaMC; Feb 9, 2017 at 04:47 PM.
Well honestly they were decent, The MAS with Pinnky was definitely good and the one with lush was kind of a washed up spar. The Cnc here is that you have to work on you ability to control your direction also along with your fluidity and overall bodily movements. Although they were all somewhat decent rpls in their whole. Gj
Is this lucky or what?
Attached Files
Luckiest match EVER - Judo.rpl (30.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by VanillaMC; May 3, 2016 at 12:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump