Toribash
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
i actually think you'll be able to draw smoother lines than mine, i don't even use a mouse. i use a trackpad.

wtf how can you draw such a smooth lines with trackpad?
teach me senpai D:
-----
olso i gave a try to digital drawing:

any advices?
Last edited by Alpha; Jul 4, 2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I do not see the drawing at all. My eye first focuses at the middle of a picture, then goes around. I dont know whats on the middle. I can only see a stickman and a rat.

----

I continued something.

3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
well it was supposted to be confusing
if you look forward the middle beside the dog you'll see another stickman you'll see a cofé or smthing droped in the air
the big thing is a dog with hat or smthing and the top of he's nose is also the top of the stickman's head
the little thing in the middle of the picture was just random shit that turn out looking like a worm
a tree on the top,random thing flying and a kid saying "yeah" and doing a creepy dance.

ok now tell me how the heck did you get this idea for this head?
its pretty cool i needed
only thing i had problem with is the unreasonable candy bluring or smthing. it look like just more work for nothing.
details and everything look good so far
really looking forward to see the completed shit of it cuz its damn unique
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Well the Idea is pretty cool, actually.

Seems like it's still 85% until it's finished. The other 15% is maybe something about smoothing the main drawing, it looks dope indeed. But yea, as Alpho said most of the head looks kinda blurry. Still work in progress, perhaps?

Anyway, I suggest you to add some blood, maybe? It looks like it's just sucking on tori's bodypart instead of killing it, it's more like picking a part of the tori and then putting it in his mouth, eh.

The middle's tori position is kinda weird tbh, why don't you add some hands? Is that the other part of tori from the right one and the left one? that settles anything, I guess.

Anyway, goodluck with the head.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
wtf how can you draw such a smooth lines with trackpad?
teach me senpai D:
-----
olso i gave a try to digital drawing:

any advices?

draw more, your lines are extremely choppy.
start with low opacity to sketch if you're not confident with your lines, hard lines come after

Originally Posted by P4P4Z0LA View Post
I do not see the drawing at all. My eye first focuses at the middle of a picture, then goes around. I dont know whats on the middle. I can only see a stickman and a rat.

----

I continued something.

interesting concept, feels like a mash up between Leonardo and Chillz's Tori Robot and Calamity's triple-faced dude. i like the expressions on each one of them, i'm not sure how i feel about the bowl cut.

just fyi, you might've fucked up the lighting behind the head depending on where your light source is coming from. apart from that, the tori's joints are out of proportion compared to one another.
Last edited by iAwesome; Jul 5, 2016 at 03:59 AM.
did anyone like my space dog?...

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Its good but it kind of looks "too flat" weird red thingy, the font, the weird white dots, and the blue circle makes it look weird.

Instead of a circle, make it a paw, make the red thingy a the vector dog shape and instead of the red color, make it look good with the colors blue and black.

----

Im starting to lose gas.

Last edited by P4P4Z0LA; Jul 5, 2016 at 05:53 AM.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
It was those colors to match the NASA logo. Along with the design to be similar

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."