ES Recruitment Drive
Retrou is currently being discussed, in the meantime
you can improve your app. E.g. adding some nice replays.

you have 24-48hrs, gl @s2a2
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
@retrou You have been accepted to ace!!!!

@s2a2 Your application has been posted for discussion
Last edited by Karen; Mar 30, 2018 at 05:37 PM.
@s2a2 you have been Accepted to ace!!!!
Last edited by Karen; Mar 31, 2018 at 11:34 PM.
ABOUT ME
I am a 14 years old guy that enjoys toribash, i play games when i can and i like doing things like... Making Textures, Very Basic 3D modeling, Creating custom contents, Doing some ''ilegal'' stuff (Piratery), etc

TORIBASH LIFE
My toribash life started looooooong ago when i have seen a ''fight gore ragdoll game'' what name was unknown. Shortly after i saw that game i saw the game ''toribash'' on a YT video then i downloaded the game (4.9) and started playing it (i didnt play multiplayer 'cause it didnt use to open and when i did the game used to crash until i downloaded 5.1 and started on MultiPlayer (2018 January) Now i am a brown (almost black) belt and it only coasted three months

WHY ACE
I selected ace 'cause its the toribash 1st clan and also 'cause its mature, powerful and Popular also its very active in wars like me

What do you have to offer ace
Im good in wars so i can help there and i can teach some techniques for the newest ones and also i can give suggestions

FINAL THOUGHTS
I wanna join ace cause its powerful and i can help a lot (especialy help the new ones) and i wanna be the toribash 1st like everyone and i will stay in ace as long as i can
-----
ABOUT ME
I am a 14 years old guy that enjoys toribash, i play games when i can and i like doing things like... Making Textures, Very Basic 3D modeling, Creating custom contents, Doing some ''ilegal'' stuff (Piratery), etc

TORIBASH LIFE
My toribash life started looooooong ago when i have seen a ''fight gore ragdoll game'' what name was unknown. Shortly after i saw that game i saw the game ''toribash'' on a YT video then i downloaded the game (4.9) and started playing it (i didnt play multiplayer 'cause it didnt use to open and when i did the game used to crash until i downloaded 5.1 and started on MultiPlayer (2018 January) Now i am a brown (almost black) belt and it only coasted three months

WHY ACE
I selected ace 'cause its the toribash 1st clan and also 'cause its mature, powerful and Popular also its very active in wars like me

What do you have to offer ace
Im good in wars so i can help there and i can teach some techniques for the newest ones and also i can give suggestions

FINAL THOUGHTS
I wanna join ace cause its powerful and i can help a lot (especialy help the new ones) and i wanna be the toribash 1st like everyone and i will stay in ace as long as i can
and i knew hikou on discord.
Last edited by False111; Apr 1, 2018 at 09:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@false111, unfortunately, you have been Denied from ace. you may try again in a week if you have any questions feel free to send me a pm!
please do not spam this, this is for people who actually need to make apps.
Cuck
PERSONAL STUFF YOU MUST KNOW
- My name is Zac, I'm a 13-year-old child from NSW, Australia.
- My GMT is +11.
- I am unfunny.

Why do I want to join Ace?
- Because I am one lonely boy who wants to join an active clan for once... *cough* [AS] *cough*
- I want to make new friends.

How will I contribute to the clan?
- I will help the clan win more wars so we can reach our goals.

How active am I?
- I am not as active on the forums as many other people would be, I mainly only check now and then to see the latest events and how people are doing.
- But I am really active on discord.

What clans have I been in?
- I have been in
(Smile)
(Hazzard)
[Crooks]
[Sk8r] and...
[AS]

SPECIAL SKILLS
- Okay sparrer and tricker.
- Beast at ABD.
- Artist.

(yes I have discord)
(no, I have never been banned but I have been infracted once)
(and no replays for you)

(if you want to test me in-game, I'm usually on.
but I will not have internet for quite some days but after that it will be fine
(I'm using data))
soft boi
@zuca101 I am sorry for the wait, your application has been posted for Discussion and we will get back to you soon!!!