Toribash
Original Post
They Wanna...
Bury our President on Krakow, with kings ! That's F%$^ing nonsens ! What you think about it. Only thing he do for Poland was dying like a hero. But he not lived like an hero. That's Bullshit
did the kings do a better job or was the only good thing they did having the title "king"?
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
He might not have slayed any giant monsters, but he kept the country in pretty good shape. That in it's self, is a pretty tough task.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Shut up Aristo.
He deserved it. He died in scary way. In my opinion he was kinda good President. Also, de mortuis aut bene aut nihil.
retired
I'm not really sure about this topic but I think he died in a tragic way, as far as I can tell Poland is doing pretty ok. If people would like to honor him by burying in a special way/place I really don't think it should matter. I don't really think that the title of king really matters. It's more of just like a thing of respect and honor.
I'm just a little kid.
Actually it might have been him who caused the accident... he should be buried in Warsaw, nuff said,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Shut up Aristo.
He deserved it. He died in scary way. In my opinion he was kinda good President. Also, de mortuis aut bene aut nihil.

LOL man you are retarded... just like ammount of people that are for this. PEOPLE OPEN UR EYEZZZ! Kaczynski was a bigger dumbshit than all polish presidents combined =/ WHAT DID HE DID TO DESERVE TO BE BURRIED THERE?! Died in plane crash? Do you even know how many people die in accidents like that? AFAIK there are burried people who DID something for Poland (and i don't mean budget black hole)
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
He kept the country in shape,he maybe didn't do anything bigger,but do you really think you could do such a massive thing? Being in charge of a country?
He did his job well I'd say.
It's called respect..
But ye,I see what you mean shin,anyone could die in a plane,what the fuck's scary?
He did his job but he didn't do anything for Poland really..
Last edited by Praeter; Apr 14, 2010 at 04:39 PM.
Tint is sex.
Just dropping in here to warn you all, do not be a disrespectful douche. It will net you a nice 4 point infraction, which in the case of Jared and Isaac meant an unsurprising ban.

Carry on discussan'