ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Will [Inquisition] become official?
Yes
44 Votes / 45.36%
No
53 Votes / 54.64%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Re: [Inquisition] Poll
Originally Posted by CrazyNinja
2 qustions for any moderator who wants to answer them:
#1: How long do the polls stay open?
#2: Assuming that Inquistion becomes official, how would we set up the clan board?
Thanks.

#1: However long an admin decides for it be up, I believe.
#2: You don't set it up, an admin does.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
This seems like an ok clan, I voted yes.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

sry but..
i didnt even see one of you guys so i have to vote no but if i see you and ya good ;) i change my opinion maybe
dont say im inactive...im not
When do you play ? Most of us tend to play between the hours of 10 AM and 4PM Eastern Standard Time and CrazyNinja often goes on again later in the day. The tag can also be misleading since people don't fill out the whole name but use abbreviations like "I" or "Inq." Don't say that we aren't out there 'cause we are .

The Emperor Protects!
-Lord_Inquisitor

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
sry bout ive never seen them and *caugh* im on the weekend all the time on *caugh*
EDIT:eeeh MBF you forgot to make a remove option >:3
mm, not sure why, but there's no "edit poll" option for me...

If you still wish your vote to change, we'll add 2 yes votes (it balances, I take AP Calc, dont't tell me how to add) to get it to where you wanted it.
So is [Inquisition]? official or? Just to know?
Who are you asking?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how much I'm liking this . None of the people who are voting "no" are giving any reasons (aside from Midas). That's just shallow. If you're from an already official clan, remember the struggle you had to go through to get your clan official. If you haven't tried, then you should be informed:
1) Making a clan is extremely nerve-wracking bloodymess
2) If you're going to vote "no" (or "yes" for that matter) you should at least have your own reason (don't just be a hater who just wants to f-up everyone elses attempts ).

This is a serious endeavour for the members of the Inquisition (myself especially) so take that into account before you vote.

The Emperor Protects! (I hope,I hope,I hope,I hope,I hope,I hope,please!)
-Lord_Inquisitor

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Don't worry about it, you have a good chance to pass the mod/admin vote.

I'm not sure if you've been around for very long, but most all polls go much worse than this one may seem to be. In a 55 vote poll, maybe 20 replies are given. 5 of those are "to join ur clan plox"