Ranking
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Another dumb question from the dumb community

Do you have a photo of your selves when you were teens or kids you would share with us ?

pedophiles are not appreciated around here.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
pedophiles are not appreciated around here.

Dammit, guess I am leaving

Just kidding.
In other words, for now, Paypal will be the only option. Thank you.

Will that change if Toribash pass the Greenlight on Steam? Will there be option to buy Toriprime through some of the Steam purchasing options?
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
Originally Posted by Django77 View Post
Will that change if Toribash pass the Greenlight on Steam? Will there be option to buy Toriprime through some of the Steam purchasing options?

Yes, because Steam games are not allowed to have outside-of-steam marketplaces. So it will definitely go through Steam.
And again , dumb question by dumb oofun

In scale % of 1 to 100 , what's the percentage you would hate leaving Toribash for good?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
And again , dumb question by dumb oofun

In scale % of 1 to 100 , what's the percentage you would hate leaving Toribash for good?

What does that even mean?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I guess I didn't know how to ask D:
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I'm pretty sure he means if one of the staff had to leave forever right now, on a scale of one to ten how much would they hate it.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
can i report someone for sending me stuff i dont want? (like tc.)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
can i report someone for sending me stuff i dont want? (like tc.)

Why would you complain?
FREE STUFF \o/

Unless it's farmed shit, in which case just send it back and be done with it, or indeed report it

If you're ever sent large sums of tc or items for no reason, it's always worth bringing it to our attention, just incase...
y'know, better safe than sorry kind of attitude
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.