Ranking
Original Post
[DSC]killer animals
KILLERANIMALS
Story:In the biggest city in the biggest park in the biggest tree there was happy animals but then evil creatures made from joints and squares animals decided to fight against them
--------------------How to join----------------------
If your name includes killer and then name of animal then you are ready to join! then just post here that you want to join and i will maybe take you to the clan
--------------------memberlist-----------------------
Killerfish(me)
Kilerbunny

ANNOUNCEMENT: This clan is dead. Killerfish has left, and Kilerbunny started a new one.
Last edited by Delaid; Jun 3, 2008 at 12:33 PM.
im not pretty good on toribash
U can ask me aswell!

oh and you dont have to have the killer name thingamabob, its also if we invite you!
(wtf u no wat that means) why did u tripple post all u do is u use the thing called eyes and u find the EDIT button ok and why so big lol
If your serious about the clan make the story longer.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
i agree,

we should change it to, summat like

Long ago, in a happy place,in a happy farm there lived happy animals...
But soon a terrible war broke out between the humans and the animals...

So the animals decided to use mashine guns,bazookas and any other weapon they could find that would help them to destroy everything in their way

now that the humans have almost taken out all of the animals, we are making one final resistance to blow the humans brains out, any way possible....
Last edited by KilerBunny; Feb 27, 2008 at 04:19 PM.
wtf? I think that, that how to join is pretty stupid. Just if your name have animal name and killer in it u can join
RAWR | Team Aikido | OLDA