ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by max View Post
cat you ain't cool enough to be a god damn egg!

says the guy who cant even diss me i mean shit man theres so much to diss yet you dont touch any of it
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
says the guy who cant even diss me i mean shit man theres so much to diss yet you dont touch any of it

i would touch u for sure, charish you, love you, most importantly kiss you
I bet you (n) words want me to leave cuz i am white, i think that's the only reason
Originally Posted by Grrreatest View Post
I bet you (n) words want me to leave cuz i am white, i think that's the only reason

you are hereby banished from the lands of (n), do not post here again! or there will be super serious consequences!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i would touch u for sure, charish you, love you, most importantly kiss you

I love you now babe plz stay
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
I love you now babe plz stay

Seems like your (n) word homies are being too overprotective but that doesn't stop me , i would even like rap battle each and everyone of them to get to you which would be a hard task for most white men btw, i will probs take some hard shots to my self confidence with them rhymes but i'd do anything to be at ur side.
Seems like your (n) word homies are being too overprotective but that doesn't stop me , i would even like rap battle each and everyone of them to get to you which would be a hard task for most white men btw, i will probs take some hard shots to my self confidence with them rhymes but i'd do anything to be at ur side.

dont make me bring out mwah on u nigga

mwah got bars for days u aint seen nothin boy