ES Recruitment Drive
Aight, This guy named EliteFatalis wants to join. Sound good? He's cool and all.
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
Hello my friends I see that the clan is new, and in some ways I can help you with something, by I have a request to make, can be an ally of the clan? I want to help you, teaches all I know around here, if you want me to be ally just say, more if the clan already is official I help in the same way.
Pokebolas (. Y .)
Saevus also wants in. He's cool, 2nd dan. Taught me some stuff, made a spar vid.

Tripox, Do you mean to say that You'll help us if you get ally? As in, Phenomenal and Demonix don't have wars?
Originally Posted by TopHats View Post
Saevus also wants in. He's cool, 2nd dan. Taught me some stuff, made a spar vid.

Tripox, Do you mean to say that You'll help us if you get ally? As in, Phenomenal and Demonix don't have wars?

Type I will help you not to spam, always more content in posts, and without wars I'm a phenomenal more that doesn't mean that I won't be able to be an ally of his clan, like what it means to be an ally: good first help to the clan to evolve, and teach everything I know for clan membersIf I need help I talk with you guys too.

Also: have a nice day.
Pokebolas (. Y .)
Where are you from, buddy?
Originally Posted by TopHats View Post
Where are you from, buddy?

I am Brazilian I live in Aracaju, most speak English almost fluently, sometimes I use the translator, ready I think answers your question.

Also: good afternoon.
Pokebolas (. Y .)
This is like a copy of Demonic with replace with c with x
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3