Ranking
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
A good few of his recent ones have the eye spinning or whatever it is.

Ive only done it once before.................

"a good few of his recent ones have the eye spinning"

prove it
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
I havent drawn sht for the past few weeks

after making a sketch, do you guys paint over or under it?

if its traditional, well you dont really have a choice. digital art i paint over my sketch. however while youre doing so, switch the visibility of the layer above the sketch on and off. this is so that while youre painting over a sketch, youre ensuring that youre keeping the correct form while doing so.

people also put the sketch over the painting layer and lower its opacity, so its purely preference
Last edited by Tsuion; Dec 31, 2017 at 07:47 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
if its traditional, well you dont really have a choice. digital art i paint over my sketch. however while youre doing so, switch the visibility of the layer above the sketch on and off. this is so that while youre painting over a sketch, youre ensuring that youre keeping the correct form while doing so.

people also put the sketch over the painting layer and lower its opacity, so its purely preference

this^

but personally, I just do it on 1 layer (usually), just a personal preference
-----
new wip:

ok

-----
-----
Edit: I think the front metal on the bottom needs to be darker, idk tho
Last edited by Veoo; Jan 1, 2018 at 01:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
Edit: I think the front metal on the bottom needs to be darker, idk tho

i think you should curve it up slightly. not exactly the same curvature but close so it doesnt look like its just there
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
i drew earth chan

3D

flat

Last edited by WeooWeoo; Jan 2, 2018 at 09:19 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
those Clannad eyes
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.