Ranking
Original Post
Pawn Shop
A separate place like tc sellers can pawn their items to receive money temporary or their items are sold. I have tested this theory for some time. This system would require the pawner(person giving tc) to be verified, the items would be put into a set labeled ie [name] Loan Amount, then the person has a time limit to pay off that loan set by the pawner on his forum. There would be a post stating what the person is pawning and what amount they are receiving.

For instance, Haloyoung wanted a loan of 150k i told him give me items of value to hold onto into a set, He then sent me items currently worth 170k+. He pays back his loan and recieves his items back. Same for ninjaOG but for 40k and hes payed back his loan already.

Each pawner can set their own boundaries for how much the person will owe for the loan amount and how long they have to pay back the money.
Yeah I've done a loan like this before as well
Where they took the TC for a set time and sent me items worth the same amount
I think its a good way of doing things for those people who are a bit less Trusting. However, it would need to be Enforced otherwise the Item giver can just not send back the TC and lose the given items to build up TC over time
What do you mean? If the the item sender doesnt payback and uses the tc then the tc giver just sells the items at their value and makes more back then he lost. Its really up to who wants to be a seller, thus increasing the market activity and increasing the flow of tc. Either way both parties will be satisfied.
There is nothing stopping you to do this...

Tou need a separate forum menu for pawn, i don;t understand
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
yeah like a specific space on forum, called pawn shop. Or Loan Shop. Something so its verified and regulated if parties get into a disagreement. Nothing has stopped me from doing it but it could be beneficial to have an actual system to loans then just screen shots of someone ingame that didnt pay back and gets banned and more complicated issues.
You know that loans aren't officially supported by the Market Squad, right?

I really doubt that what you're suggesting is going to happen. And there is pretty much safetrade (where 70% of the users do not know that exists and how to use it).
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Loans are basically not supported because there is no verifiable guarantee from the party that is receiving the loan.

In a loan scam, you are reimbursed with the items that the loanee has in his inventory and you can do whatever you want with the items. And if the loanee doesn't have anything of similar value to the loan? The Market Squad is definitely not going to spawn any items or TC for you. (i know this because i'm a former MS)

So, there is already a "system" that takes care of loans scams, and the MS is responsible for it.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
yes that is their but making it so they just get the items to hold will be easier than just having market squad take them, allowing the ms to relax a bit