Ranking
Original Post
...replays crap out.
Alright.

Replay glitches.

I've made a few awesome replays. I was even going to send my best one yet to be official, but then I saw that even though I saw it myself at least 20 times, when I watched it again before submitting it, all they did was fall and sit down, as if both were on relax and spaced the entire thing.

Clearly: Made good replay. Replay erases itself. Tori and Uke sit down.

Other replays I've made start to glitch up during playback, making another good replay look like I hacked it. (A bicep falls off in midair.)

Solutions?
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
Maybe you accidently pressed "e" key and then spaced?
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Uh. No.

EDIT: Meaning 'I'm pretty dang sure that I don't do that, otherwise I'd remember.'
Last edited by FelixK; Mar 17, 2008 at 03:28 PM.
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
Glitching in replays can occur, and appear to be due to lag and/or buggy physics calculations. A way of combating this is to save at every major point throughout your replay, close TB, and watch what you've just saved.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I have saved hundreds of replays during my games(bear in mind. I may just be lucky), the only chances of this happening is the case which Aaron mentioned (you accidentally ended replay/started new game) or in multiplayer a new game already started while you were in middle of saving the replay.
Toribash doesn't save replays automatically during their editing, or on any other condition (except autosave, but that's another folder entirely) other than you tapping F to save it.
What what? In the butt.