Ranking
Original Post
[r] simple head
i am looking for a mouth in this shape: D (ofc sideways) so it looks like a smile. If you know who Jaker is you'll know what Im looking for. I want the base of the head to be this colour:

and I want the mouth to kinda have strips of colours (so it looks like a rainbow) pouring from it. I'll pay a minimum of 2k. 10k if I'm really impressed.
blue
pink
I could possibly do this later, but I have a few questions first.

1. Do you want the outline for the mouth to be rainbow or white?
2. Is a mouth the only thing you want on it?

I could do a black base with a white outline for the mouth and then
just do rainbow drool.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Your last paragraph is exactly what I want. Nothing else unless you're able to design cheek bones/jawline shading. And please use the black I provided so it matches my tori
blue
pink
Hmmmmm okay, I'll do something simple later on.
Can't start right now though since I'm a bit busy.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Kradel, is this what you are looking for?

Rainbowz

Last edited by Carnivorax; Apr 2, 2016 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Spoiler Section
OMFG YES! show it me from the front and other side too pls. I will also wait until tomorrow for K0HTA though. if nobody else posts i'll buy yours.
Last edited by Kradel; Apr 3, 2016 at 12:16 AM.
blue
pink
Glad I could help, this is my first attempt at making requested head. I'll do it when I get home in about an hour. Cheers!

==============================

Back home here:

Rainbowz x2

Last edited by Carnivorax; Apr 3, 2016 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Spoiler Section
Nice
I really do like it, sorry K0HTA you're too late. I'll take yours, sending 2k. Honestly I want to pay more but I had a bit of a nightmare and lost a lot of TC yesterday. Pm me the flat tho
blue
pink