Ranking
Original Post
Death?
Seeing as this is a possibility for this clan, I may as well make a thread about it.

I've been running this orgy honorably for nearly 2 years now, and I've seen many of members pass through here. But the problem is it's pretty inactive, and I'm thinking we've nearly outlasted our stay. I honestly don't play ingame anymore all that much, and none of you are there anyway.

What I'm doing is giving you all a choice. Nick, Lukas, and myself will always keep the IRC room open regardless, I love talking to everyone who strolls in. I won't do what Nathan did and just say lolclansdead and let you all be just left clanless. We have 2 choices.

Let it rot out and die slowly, which is a terrible idea.

Let it last a little longer, find a home for everyone, and let it close honorably.

I'm not passing leadership on, as I do not want to let my clan just die later on.

Let me know.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
I'm gonna be completely honest here. This is why I wanted to be leader. The fact that you're even mentioning death is absurd. I don't care if you want to shut down this clan as leader. That will not happen. I'm not gonna just let this family die. I think almost everyone here would agree with me . Oh, I don't mean this rudely btw.
-----
Totally just realized you want to close this clan Dj. Not over my dead body.
Last edited by lumpysolo; Feb 6, 2012 at 04:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Grrh... This is just why I didn't want this up.

I wouldn't want to leave, but I respect the bosses idea... I dunno.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
Lol, you guys are taking his post the wrong way.
Also if he didn't post this the clan mods would of been here annnnnny minute, and they wouldn't put it a kindly as dj.

If you guys don't want to die get your lazy asses off the forum and go ingame. If enough of you make a recruitment server and sit in it for an hour or two you'll be surprised at how many people will flock there! Fuck, merge with a clan, do something rather than just sit here and post every now and then.

A good example was coffee. They were a struggling clan of 3 members and merged with another struggling clan [one] and now they are thriving and growning clan.
Last edited by KronosLord; Feb 6, 2012 at 02:16 PM.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
you know its our small boat and we dislike to share it with someone els

right?

btw how manny that clan was death?
it started to be boring
ProtoType OLDA Aikido Trainers
Originally Posted by EeE33 View Post
you know its our small boat and we dislike to share it with someone els

right?

btw how manny that clan was death?
it started to be boring

Fuck, if you have that mindset you won't get anywhere.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
point in that that maybe i don't want... whats is really sad
ProtoType OLDA Aikido Trainers
thanks for pointing out what I was trying to get at Kronos.
lumpy, you can't find life in something that is on a destruction course.

plus, if you want more members so bad, why is there no threads in the recruitment section?

why aren't you EVER ingame?
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.