Toribash
Original Post
A New Toribash YouTube Series (Toribash TakeOVER)

Welcome to Toribash TakeOVER! Toribash is taking over in a big way and we want your help to do it!

What is Toribash TakeOVER:

www.youtube.com/ToribashTakeOVER

This is a youtube channel, but it's something special and different for every user. For some, you may enjoy my instructional videos on how to be a better player. For others, you may find interviews with high level players and members of staff here at Toribash interesting. And of course... everyone loves Giveaways. Well it's all here at your one stop shopping for Toribash Entertainment.

And here's your introduction!

That video is a good start to know exactly what you can expect to see. We've already done interviews with Tinerr and of course HAMPA for you to check out, not to mention a theory video on winning games and an instructional video on Wushu. And please guys, if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, what have you. Let me know. Tell me on youtube, post here, etc! But you have to make sure to like the videos, comment on them, and subscribe to the channel!

With your help, Toribash absolutely will Take OVER!!!

Latest Video:

And every beginner: PLEASE feel free to ask questions! I want to hear what you're all struggling with
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jun 17, 2014 at 11:50 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
It's definitely got my support. Hax is a trustworthy guy that knows his shit.

Just like to say that the graphics were created by community members Slycooper (video) and Jusmi (music and banner) :3
Hey guys in the Beginner Sanctuary, are you a little lost about how to get better?

I just interviewed an outstanding player who's very famous in both replay making and Aikido. Why not watch it?

Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Hello! Started watching the videos and subscribed. Why not teach us (mostly noobs) some moves when they are at multiplayer. The lack of the videos are the titles, The titles must be weird and at the same time interesting (my opinion no offense).

Show us "How to" videos
- Where you teach us how to do a lot of things such as sparring, running, how to reverse a shovel etc...

Show us "Toribash guide to success"
- Where you show us multiplayer moves, earning tc by betting dueling etc...

Keep up the good work

~Paul
Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the support and new video ideas! It's going to be hard to choose my favorite. A new video was just released today for y'all. It'll be incredibly relevant to newer players who thought they needed to learn moves to win. At any rate, hope you enjoy! Make sure to like the video and leave comments

Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
You have my support but is your belt really necessary. Also in the nuthug interview da guy in thumbnail is KEWL
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
The official results for Giveaway #1 are in! Check 'em out and support Toribash TakeOVER!

Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Man love your vids downloaded all of em illegaly :3 subbed too
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P
I'm glad everyone's loving Toribash TakeOVER so much!

There's a new giveaway and it's HUGE

Get yourself involved so you can get a GIGANTIC PRIZE today!

Need help?
Just Use Thunder!