Toribash
Here is a replay of a foot skeet that I got in free play
Attached Files
That foot Skeet.rpl (216.8 KB, 7 views)
I am just an icon livin'
If you want your replays to be taken seriously I would recommend using classic.tbm as opposed to mushu.tbm. Before you deny it like last time, I checked the replays myself and it is clear that the mod was indeed mushu. On a positive note, the accuracy on some of your skeets was pretty nice.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Thank you, for some reason when I open toribash it is in the distance of 250 so I thought that was weird and then I checked (Barely found this out today) and I have seen that it indeed is mushu instead of classic. I would only change the distance back but that would be it, I never check the mod till today so that is a glitch. I will reinstall toribash and see if that fixes it and now I found out more about Dismemberment Threshold so that will help too ^~^
-----
I also do some tricking ^~^
Here is a recent replay that I made. Cnc
Attached Files
Dj ~ Genesis.rpl (133.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Cartier; Feb 21, 2015 at 06:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am just an icon livin'
Here is another replay I made My friend did the first part and couldn't finish it so I finished it and made it into a cork
Attached Files
Some trick fixed.rpl (68.0 KB, 6 views)
I am just an icon livin'
looks ok, a little bit ghosting and the elbows look strange maybe you could have relaxed the pecs. :3
Pidda's spirit animal