Ranking
Doing Weekly edits guys!! here's ma first.

replays by yours truly
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I use Final Cut Pro X and after effects when i'm feeling fancy
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
A wild mocucha is back in video editing

Next video soon

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hello

As i said, i'm back in video editing.

I am doing a new introduction, could you say me wich one do you prefer and why ?

Thanks

The text is blurred on the last 3 vids, so I would have to say the first one is the best for an introduction. The "mocucha" text in the first vid is much more defined and easy to read than the others. The background color and effects also don't interfere with text and its clarity.

You should try to not blur the text in the last 3 so I can really see which one is best. Blurry text is not the best because people won't remember your name if they can't read it easy. ;)

Glad to see you're getting back into editing and good luck, Mocu.

P.S. - I'm still a ghost, just a long time no see visit.

bing bang boom
Thanks kiza, i will give it a try

That render is really great mata ! I wonder what is your part in it ?

On my way to starting back videos :

I added music, color correction, transitions, and changed speed of different parts. Like a call of duty edit