ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Aikido Tournament
Hello, I am zomfier and I would like to make an aikido tourney for u guys. If you want to enter, you must pay a fine of 1000 tc. The maximum amount of players for this tourney is 35. Prize(s), you get to choose from my deactivated. There is a runner-up prize BUT you don't get to choose ;p. When we get 35 players into the tourney we will start it. I will make a bracket the day we get 35 players so I know who they are. Also, if you know you can't make the round, tell me and I can figure something out. And also, I am going to buy more items for my deactivated. If you spam, flame, or in any way annoy me it will result in a ban from server AND DQed from tourney with only a 500tc refund.

Players (35 max):
mweb1
b3st3v3r

APPLICATION:

Username:
Belt:
Sent Tc?:

Good luck!
Last edited by Alien; Jul 20, 2012 at 01:26 PM.
Username: mwebs1
Belt: 2nd Dan
Sent Tc?: I shall not send TC until this is approved.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
For your records...

You've sent 2000 toricredits to zomfier

(2000tc just because I think you need it)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
meeh, if i didnt enter this i would proberbly bet this 1k

Username: b3st3v3r

Belt: 5th dan

Sent Tc?: For your records...

You've sent 1000 toricredits to zomfier

"Slaughter is the b3st medicine"
Accepted and yes I need it very much mwebs. Also, I noticed you changed the little subtitle under your name. <3
If I don't get more 'members' in this event and if you don't post, then I am sending the tc back and closing this thread.
Post an app man, also guys cmon post here I just need you to make sure this thread dosn't die.