Ranking
this thread is bumpin, also, i love your grab sound. and your replays.
Last edited by KittysRule; Aug 17, 2015 at 11:06 AM.
e
@motion capture I was saying to myself while you was spinning "is he ever going to do something" then i realized it was 1000 frames lol.

The manip was nice, i liked the strikes (with the exception of the punch which dm'd both arms), the foot manip with the joint was ill lol that shi was sick, but the pose could have been more fluid I feel. The replay is still ridiculous though, that joint was cold!
hey, thanks man

i agree about the beginning, i dragged the opener on waaaaaaaaaaayy too long. i've never been that great when it comes to fluid movement when making a manip but i'll get there

also, here's another one of my odd attempts at a fast paced madman
Attached Files
_mank demes.rpl (301.1 KB, 59 views)
beware
the goblin
Mank.

Everything flowed awesomely, the hits were superb: last one especially. Movement was dank as fuck, but then again, that's what we're all used to when it comes to your replays.
The opener though....it was boring man,...standard, generic. But hey, that's just me...and I like retarded openers.
Cheers m8.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
THEN THIS MIGHT SATE YOUR TASTES

alright, so, this replay kind of breaks the concepts of both of my replay threads

this isn't exactly realism, but it isn't exactly a madman

here's a tribute to how to leg from clen org ofishul bideo
Attached Files
_how 2 lehg treeboot.rpl (527.9 KB, 81 views)
beware
the goblin
can you upload it again pls?

both toris are just relax all and i dont think thats the original replay
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
can you upload it again pls?

both toris are just relax all and i dont think thats the original replay

no its not the problem. all the replays that got uploaded today cant get downloaded for some reason
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .