Toribash
Original Post
Hide Clan Tag
So some peeps wanna do the clan thing but they choose not to because they dislike clan tags, a way to fix this would be allowing them to hide it in game.

Boom, game changer
The Saiyans Are A True Warrior Race... Don't Underestimate Us!
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
Now see? That's your problem. They're going to implement something just for your own sake.

not really, that wasnt the reason why i wanted this, if you read the first post you'll see it is because some people dislike clan tags. I will be keeping mine, but as this is an ideas and suggestions forum, I thought I might see if people liked it.

Plus, just because it is being implemented for someone's sake doesn't mean it is a bad idea. If you implemented ideas for nobodies sake then who would wanna play.
Last edited by BlackGoku; Sep 10, 2014 at 05:45 AM.
if you dont want to show your clan tag you shouldnt be in your clan

this is retarded
Augans you don't get it. I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE THE CLAN though I prefer my name ingame without a clan tag on it. As I say, INGAME. You can always look the person up on the forums and see if they are in a clan or not.

If you are going to reply with the same phrase don't reply at all.
i do agree on the part that if you were in my clan id rather you turn the tag off so people don't know you're in it, but that's beside the point.
If you want to represent your clan, wear the tag.

not wearing the tag is pretty disrespectful regardless of context
if you dont want to wear the tag you dont deserve to be in your clan (or any)

once again

this is retarded
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
i do agree on the part that if you were in my clan id rather you turn the tag off so people don't know you're in it, but that's beside the point.

once again

this is retarded

Insults aren't the way to go.

If you think not wearing the tag ingame is disrespectful then wear it. Otherwise, I have my own choice while you have yours. P.S. I don't want to be in your clan (^.^)
Originally Posted by Augans View Post

once again

this is retarded

No need to be bitter just because nobody liked your /recall suggestion.

BTW rule 2 of this forum states 'Always think through your response. Replies should rather argue for a better solution to a problem or add ideas to the suggestion itself' just repeating the same line because you don't understand reasoning isn't constructive.
L Moderated Message:
Oh you read the rules? Good boy. Did you read the part about backseat moderation too?

There was a good idea about having clan symbols, this would be a representation of your clan that doesn't effect your name, if you don't think that is a representation of your clan then I am afraid you are the retarded one.
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 10, 2014 at 09:33 AM.
Right, so I'm usually fine with arguing as long as it doesn't go overboard. And this is about to do just that.
I'll delete any further ad hominem attempts, and even if the argument is related to the topic, please keep it clean.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Right, so I'm usually fine with arguing as long as it doesn't go overboard. And this is about to do just that.
I'll delete any further ad hominem attempts, and even if the argument is related to the topic, please keep it clean.

Fair enough, ya got me, I didn't actually know what back seat moderating was so I read up on that.

---

Another suggestion could be clan text/ tag below your name when you are fighting (kinda like the old bounty text), this would allow people to represent their clan but not in a way that affects your name. It's like having your cake... and eating it too.
or they could just bring back bounties which would be cool
the thing with clan symbols is that symbols are very limited but clan tags are in a sense, still symbols