Ranking
Original Post
Connection Problems in Toribash
So, its happening a lot when I get to play on Toribash.

I try to play with my friends, or even into tournaments, quick matches.

Sometimes it's an "Unable to Ping", and other times it's a "Not Connected". And it even crashes sometimes because of the "lag".
I've searched around for a while, trying to reinstall, changing normal to beta on Steam, disconnecting from discord. It's a terrible case.
My thought is: Toribash is using ALL OF MY INTERNET. (It's hypothetical, I dont really know what is it)

I noticed that when I don't play toribash my internet is TOTALLY fine, and my connection to everything (steam, discord, other games, etc.) is normal. It only happens when I open the game.

I want to play with my friends and have fun, but this problem keeps bothering me and making it impossible to enjoy the game. I need help, thanks.
Last edited by LucasRFA; Jul 10, 2018 at 05:12 AM.
Have you tried playing on lower settings and maybe disabling flames,objects and textures might help.
try typing /opt autoupdate 0 for now. This will stop Toribash from downloading other peoples customs and can help keep you from crashing.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by pranit View Post
Have you tried playing on lower settings and maybe disabling flames,objects and textures might help.

Oh, looks like it did the trick, thanks man!

Closed -Surge
Last edited by Surge_old2; Jul 10, 2018 at 10:04 PM.