Ranking
Original Post
style points option
I'd love to see a /stylepoint 500 sorta command
where spectators could give TC to the winner of the match like a /dismemberprize or /decapprize

so if as a spectator i see something that wows me, i could - /stylepoints 333 and the winner of the match gets the TC

- it would also be nice if we could access players forum profile page from an ingame link ? mayhaps from the right button dropdown menu?

and 1 more idea while i'm here
/ignore - would be a joyous command. its an oldschool chat cmd i know, but i do miss it in TB chat.

thanks for ya time an effort reading my ramble.
Signature Permissions no
How would this work? If something wows them, they could just send the TC for making a cool move. So It's not style points, it's TC.

Also, something like a simple raise shoulders extend hips thing would trigger the style points thing if it was an engine.

~Not Supported
私の顔にそれを言う。
it's really a misleading title, what i thought was doing backflips in judo and getting more points.
Please rename the title

for the general idea, it's like you place tc in a jackpot for whoever wins the fight.
moves that are frowned upon are going to be used in a certain high jackpot

~Unsupported for the jackpot thing
~Supported for stylish moves
Last edited by snoresville; Mar 16, 2014 at 04:55 AM.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I thought he meant a system of showing who can be spectacular

Say someone does a 720 cork and someone thinks that looks cool. They could send up to 100 "stylepoints" to the user and a little meter under his name (above the clan name in forum) would show how much style they show ingame. sounds neat.

Supported
I like this idea, perhaps just have the option to give them 1 style point per game. But everyone in the server could give one.

And I would really enjoy the ability to see them on the forum.

Supported.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't like it, why should someone wanna give a player TC just because he luckily did a stylish move?

And if someone wants that, why should exist a command for that? Just send him the tc.
I think that's a waste of lines in the toribash files.

Not supported.
Originally Posted by judd666 View Post
I'd love to see a /stylepoint 500 sorta command
where spectators could give TC to the winner of the match like a /dismemberprize or /decapprize

so if as a spectator i see something that wows me, i could - /stylepoints 333 and the winner of the match gets the TC

- it would also be nice if we could access players forum profile page from an ingame link ? mayhaps from the right button dropdown menu?

and 1 more idea while i'm here
/ignore - would be a joyous command. its an oldschool chat cmd i know, but i do miss it in TB chat.

thanks for ya time an effort reading my ramble.

How is it based on style if the winner of the match gets TC?

If implicated probably wont be used as often as decapprize or anything similar. When people see something amazing in-game they usually don't throw their TC at that person.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
nice bump
as others have said above i think it be better to just have style points that are shown like rank
I actually really dig a non-tc style points system. Just sort of a kudos to you bump number that you can show off. Not really a downside but I would imagine a lot of people would take it too seriously and try to boost their numbers to look cool. But as long as it's a general "Hey man that move was pretty sweet +1 style point" I am totally in favor of this!
I'd like the style points system with actual sp (style points) so someone give out sp to someone they think actually good did a good job. /maxsp could be used so it wasn't farmed. Certain people should be able to use this, op, staff or >500 Qi

It would be a good ranking system, we've already got two but they're both completely fucking useless

Supported
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin