Toribash
Original Post
Buy-able Official Servers
Ive seen multiple people wanting player owned servers, but with this there would be the lack of gain of QI. So i came up with this idea.

Possibly having "Official" servers to be brought by official clans for 50k-100k TC, they would be able to use them how they wanted to, having the price around the 100k mark makes some TC get out of the economy.

Clans would be able to buy these and have them as their own "Official" Server, making it so people still gain QI. There would be a parameter for when a member of the clan which own's the server gets automattically op'd. Then from there they would be able to change the description,motd,etc.
All servers give qi official servers give tc.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
1mil would do good. It should fluctuate with the inflation as a percentile if this will even happen. I see too many official servers in the future.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
Then this would lead to qi farming?

you can get qi in any server
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
you can get qi in any server

Then I'm stupid. So, if this idea gonna be implemented in the future, the amount of public will only increase right? If so, I'll support it.
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
Then I'm stupid. So, if this idea gonna be implemented in the future, the amount of public will only increase right? If so, I'll support it.

Well technically, yes. I just hope something like this could reach a compromise and actually work. It isn't such a shabby idea.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
This would only make sense if it included a server bot hosted by Nabi. There would be no real point otherwise.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
This would only make sense if it included a server bot hosted by Nabi. There would be no real point otherwise.

What do you mean by a server bot?