Ranking
Original Post
Suicide Squad sucked
Watched it on Friday, it's presented in a way that seems to cater to people with short attention spans.. And it glosses over character development, and the characters sucked.. It wasn't as much a disappointment as Batman v Superman, but it was still a mediocre cash grab
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I mean, if you actually look at it you can break down why the movie was bad. First being the director. David Ayer only directed one or two good movies and both of them were either a decade or almost a decade ago, than continued to just direct mediocre movies. (At least they didn't let Zack Snyder direct this, he's literally the worst director in existence and I have no idea why he was hired to do justice league AFTER batman vs. Superman). You can't really expect much from dc movies anymore, after the dark knight it's all just been trash.

I could go on, but i'm still mad over the lack of Turkish airlines in this movie.
Last edited by MacbouAtah; Aug 7, 2016 at 04:32 AM.
The story is too plain, I don't really liked it. The rest like cast, effects, etc, is pretty cool. I also feel dissapointed with this, I kinda looking forward to watch it before, but after I watched the movie, it's not really a thing. Just a plain action movie with a plain story line.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
If you actually took the movie seriously, then yeah. You would dislike it. There was no character development because there isn't really time for there to be any.

spoilers

I'd say, just let the movie be a movie. Most people went because Harley Quinn was hot (i didnt really see the reasoning), and people bitched that the Joker was horrible. Yet, people forget that The Joker has changed its looks from movies, to shows, etc over the years.

I enjoyed the humor and i liked the action.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by mytholigy View Post
i loved it

Care to elaborate?

But yea I've heard a lot of bad things. Can be summed up here or by any number of movie critics etc around the place.

Last time I heard bad things about a movie I decided to go watch it to see if the criticism was accurate. That was Batman V Superman. The criticism was deserved. I regret seeing it. So yea I'll be giving this one a skip and hope DC gets their shit together.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Care to elaborate?

But yea I've heard a lot of bad things. Can be summed up here or by any number of movie critics etc around the place.

Last time I heard bad things about a movie I decided to go watch it to see if the criticism was accurate. That was Batman V Superman. The criticism was deserved. I regret seeing it. So yea I'll be giving this one a skip and hope DC gets their shit together.

Story wise, this movie was shit. But I loved the humor and action. Wished Jared was in the movie more. Always waited for him to show up, but never did.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Haters gonna hate but it was great. Loved it 10/10.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Haters gonna hate but it was great. Loved it 10/10.

Calling people haters who dislike it while simply saying "Loved it 10/10" is a bit obnoxious don't you think?
Can you point out some of the better parts/points/areas of the movie? I'll admit that a lot of what I've seen and read has been negative so I'd be interested to hear your positive take on it or at least your response to some of the criticism.