Ranking
Originally Posted by imaSlayaa View Post
Remove taido, add kick boxing.
Remove rb_greykido add sumore_xt.
so there's the same amount of kicking/grappling/striking mods.

Sumore_xyz. Sumore_xt had an occasional problem with ankles dqing through the foot (very annoying) but sumore_xyz fixed that.
Last edited by Odlov; Oct 1, 2015 at 08:52 PM.
Can taido be removed?
not even kidding I haven't seen 1 person defend taido and give valid reasons why it's a competitive mod.
Nothing is happening because of these posts.
ok but give me some alternative for taido, rb_greykido stays for now, sumore is fresh mod it's too early to add it to any of the tourneys or ranked rooms but i can make one non-ranked room for it and see how it does.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
ok but give me some alternative for taido, rb_greykido stays for now, sumore is fresh mod it's too early to add it to any of the tourneys or ranked rooms but i can make one non-ranked room for it and see how it does.

I'd really appreciate that. Any chance to do this for battledome too? It's received great feedback from wushu players. Even snake (creator of both wushu3box and wushu3dome) endorsed it.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
I'd really appreciate that. Any chance to do this for battledome too? It's received great feedback from wushu players. Even snake (creator of both wushu3box and wushu3dome) endorsed it.

sumore_xyz is on public9, i'm not familiar with battledome or the public opinion on it so i'll refrain for now.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=529926

This is battledome's mod page. I would really like to see a public room with a fresh striking mod for once and so would a lot of other players.
I have a mod to present to you guys, I've gotten a couple people to play it, it isn't highly popular but it's playable. for a thread post: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=532518 ; Pretty much the basis of this mod is, your in a medium/small dojo, 9.86 gravity, dm set to 100, 15 turn frames, 250 match frames, and no grabbing at all, the wrists are the weakest part of the whole body causing you to be careful, also you have a dq timer set to 20 frames. this is my version of MMA in a way and I think it'd be a quite enjoyable mod. if you need a screenshot it's on the thread post. I don't have any at the moment cause I had to reinstall windows.
wold like to see a "only tk and erhtk" ranked server
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I love battledome and Odlov is my daddy
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
I love battledome.tbm and odlov is my daddy, are you questioning daddy?

Honestly give Battledome a shot it's really fantastic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu