Toribash
Original Post
10k booster up for the win
Ok guys its official the forums are coming close to 500,000 posts and to celebrate it, when the post count reaches 500,000 there will be a rise in tc from 5 to 10 tc per win.

But now to explain what really brought you all here today, and that is the ultimate prize from Nabi......a 10k booster so while others are making 10tc your making a whopping 10,000 tc for each win, and all you have to do is be the person to post the 500,000th post its as simple as that, and do not worry we will know who wins so there is no cheating possible.

The booster is only for 1 day as is the tc lift to 10 but we all hope you enjoy it and get the most out of it.

On another note please remember the forum rules when posting, getting yourself banned at this point in time would be terrible so please keep spamming, flaming and pointless thread making to 0.

Hope you all enjoy

Nabi-Tiger
Last edited by Kai-Tiger; Jul 18, 2008 at 06:28 AM.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Ok, at least you know someone won, but to any people reading this further down and you,

DRAKHIR HAS WON THE BOOSTER.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?