Ranking
Originally Posted by sccr13plyr View Post
Tfw you go 2-3 to someone who went 3-0 vs his tester and are still declined

lol

what do u mean?
edit: hello it's me again sorry about being gone for so long but I'm back, i had problems with my computer and I had school an etc but now it's fixed and I'll be having more time in this group so thanks! And everything is the same as usual.
IGN: swarmhawk
Belt: 2nd dan black belt
Fav Mod: judo, wushu, boxing, wrestling, Table_Brawl.tbm, break dancing mod.tbm, 000swords_rotating.tbm.
Skype: none (I don't have the equipment for it, neither does it work well with my computer)
Local: Caldwell ID
Bio: My name Is sergio A and I'm from idaho, I like music, I Have decent interest to videogames, I'm 5'7, dark hair, I wear slightly baggy clothing, born 4/4/2001. Decent but quiet person. Good sense of humor. and I like youtube videos. (toribash bio): When I started as white belt to brown It was the most epic moments for me in toribash, As soon as I became black belt I've joined ywc (yes we cannabis) because I wanted to challenge cripplz. but the clan died out so I joined tekken, I had more fun in tekken and I got to compete a lot and improve. But I was gone for a while and... tekken died, but as soon as I came back I've found bestboy (a fun buddy from ywc to tekken etc.) and so I wish to join.
Why I wish to join: I want to help Improve my skills and I noticed that members from this clan are really good, and I thought "I need new buddies, need a new feel to myself, new everything!" and so I'm Here, But I also wish to be as good as bestboy so I can feel more comparable to him and wish to have matches with him without feeling like a complete low rank, And I want to be A legend that I should earn myself to be.
How I can be Helpful: Possibly useful for clan wars, sparing, I can make logo designs or something or edit images for the clan, Can be nice to have around, and I Can be the joy of the moment (like a jester). I can be the bank, and I can donate tc, and help win tournaments, recruiter.
Originally Posted by swarmhawk View Post
edit: hello it's me again sorry about being gone for so long but I'm back, i had problems with my computer and I had school an etc but now it's fixed and I'll be having more time in this group so thanks! And everything is the same as usual.
Fav Mod: judo, wushu, boxing, wrestling, Table_Brawl.tbm, break dancing mod.tbm, 000swords_rotating.tbm.
Skype: none (I don't have the equipment for it, neither does it work well with my computer)
Bio: My name Is sergio A and I'm from idaho, I like music, I Have decent interest to videogames, I'm 5'7, dark hair, I wear slightly baggy clothing, born 4/4/2001. Decent but quiet person. Good sense of humor. and I like youtube videos. (toribash bio): When I started as white belt to brown It was the most epic moments for me in toribash, As soon as I became black belt I've joined ywc (yes we cannabis) because I wanted to challenge cripplz. but the clan died out so I joined tekken, I had more fun in tekken and I got to compete a lot and improve. But I was gone for a while and... tekken died, but as soon as I came back I've found bestboy (a fun buddy from ywc to tekken etc.) and so I wish to join.
Why I wish to join: I want to help Improve my skills and I noticed that members from this clan are really good, and I thought "I need new buddies, need a new feel to myself, new everything!" and so I'm Here, But I also wish to be as good as bestboy so I can feel more comparable to him and wish to have matches with him without feeling like a complete low rank, And I want to be A legend that I should earn myself to be.
How I can be Helpful: Possibly useful for clan wars, sparing, I can make logo designs or something or edit images for the clan, Can be nice to have around, and I Can be the joy of the moment (like a jester). I can be the bank, and I can donate tc, and help win tournaments, recruiter.

Accepted, do you have any texting apps that will allow us to keep in touch with you?
Originally Posted by Darknesslor View Post
what do u mean?

the guy who tested me almost lost the match in akiod (3-2), after that we went into taekk and he beat me 3-1, i then was forced to get off, and apparently that counts as failing even though in his words "i beat one of the top members 3-0 in my test" so yeah, that's kinda funny to me.

regardless, thanks for the 3 days between being accepted, having to search all the lobbies to contact a member, only to nearly win against someone who implied he was better than most of the members and be declined, i love spending most of my time on fruitless efforts,(to the tester guy) i hope to see you in some clan war or something someday guy, and hopefully "lag" isn't to blame even when you are hosting. lol.
Last edited by sccr13plyr; Jun 12, 2016 at 07:15 AM.
IGN:Celebates
Belt:3rd dan, But I lost my main account so I'm black belt!
Favorite mod: Judo Akido Greykido and boxshu mushu
Local:NM, USA
I am extremely competitive but I always say gg at the end of a game!
I want to join this clan because it better fits my style of clan!
I am extremely usefull for judo I reck a lot of people at judo I am online everyday pretty much during the summer so call me up and lets get going! BTW I also need a clan that can help me make videos of top 5 replays of the week so if no one can help with that then just turn me down.
Originally Posted by sharkyk View Post
I am extremely usefull for judo I reck a lot of people at judo I am online everyday pretty much during the summer so call me up and lets get going! BTW I also need a clan that can help me make videos of top 5 replays of the week so if no one can help with that then just turn me down.

Accepted, please let this be known to everyone that we want more detail about yourself for the future, we want friendly active players, please take more time in the future on applications everyone.
Originally Posted by swarmhawk View Post

DENIED try after one week and U will be kicked out the clan and when u make an better app we will let u join.
-----
Originally Posted by sharkyk View Post

ACCEPTED but I need to see your replays
-----
Originally Posted by sccr13plyr View Post
the guy who tested me almost lost the match in akiod (3-2), after that we went into taekk and he beat me 3-1, i then was forced to get off, and apparently that counts as failing even though in his words "i beat one of the top members 3-0 in my test" so yeah, that's kinda funny to me.

regardless, thanks for the 3 days between being accepted, having to search all the lobbies to contact a member, only to nearly win against someone who implied he was better than most of the members and be declined, i love spending most of my time on fruitless efforts,(to the tester guy) i hope to see you in some clan war or something someday guy, and hopefully "lag" isn't to blame even when you are hosting. lol.

That Boy was Fang he is so skilled than you and you are not active so U are DENIED.
Last edited by Darknesslor; Jun 13, 2016 at 02:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Darknesslor View Post
DENIED try after one week and U will be kicked out the clan and when u make an better app we will let u join.
-----

ACCEPTED but I need to see your replays
-----

That Boy was Fang he is so skilled than you and you are not active so U are DENIED.

Kinda glad youre out of the clan, because last time I checked youre not the Application manager. Exactly.
My name is shandle and friends call me shandy.
My age is 14
My belt is 2nd Dan and I will be 3rd Dan after 350 games
I am a very active player
My favorite modes are ABD judo judofrac boxshumushu
I m best at judo as well as ABD and I like to war
I am on Skype and my Skype name is arjun.malhotra2002
My real name is arjun and I am from India. I love to play outdoor games but I love playing toribash equally. My previous clan was tekken and before that I was the leader of the clan awsomaniac.
I wanna join this clan because I want a active clan I will help this clan to grow and I also like the players of this clan.
I want to improve my skills in this clan

Waiting for a positive reply
Shandle