ES Recruitment Drive
My acc got banned 2 years ago maybe for scamming (Or something like that) but i was very stupid and I regretted what I had done, that's why I stopped playing this game , i started to replay 2 week ago but i promise you guys that I'm not such a bad person that, my mentality has changed in 2 years. I play this game to have fun and if I lose a duel for example, I do not scam anymore (moreover I lost more than one since I started to replay)

the current infraction on my profile is a false infraction, the moderator did not withdraw points but forgot to remove the offense because I explained with the person concerned and it turns out that the postponement was a misunderstanding and he asked the moderator to remove the infraction.

About the useless informations , i'm sorry but i only answer your questions, the information I have given is actually what I do on a daily basis. They describe exactly my intentions about toribash and summarize my current life
-----
You can ask flame , timeworker , pure (yes , he is alive) and more.... yesterday I hosted a bet server and many of your members were on it. I ask very regularly flame to global for proof, you can watch broadcasting ingame
Last edited by EradeoStar; Sep 27, 2017 at 10:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ADVENTURE . AEON
Originally Posted by EradeoStar View Post
My acc got banned 2 years ago maybe for scamming (Or something like that) but i was very stupid and I regretted what I had done, that's why I stopped playing this game , i started to replay 2 week ago but i promise you guys that I'm not such a bad person that, my mentality has changed in 2 years. I play this game to have fun and if I lose a duel for example, I do not scam anymore (moreover I lost more than one since I started to replay)

the current infraction on my profile is a false infraction, the moderator did not withdraw points but forgot to remove the offense because I explained with the person concerned and it turns out that the postponement was a misunderstanding and he asked the moderator to remove the infraction.

About the useless informations , i'm sorry but i only answer your questions, the information I have given is actually what I do on a daily basis. They describe exactly my intentions about toribash and summarize my current life
-----
You can ask flame , timeworker , pure (yes , he is alive) and more.... yesterday I hosted a bet server and many of your members were on it. I ask very regularly flame to global for proof, you can watch broadcasting ingame

Denied, sorry you're not right for this clan
Well denied, but idk I liked you would have been Yes from.

Also Good luck!
My acc got banned 2 years ago

I checked the dates, they were all last active in 2016.
Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
I checked the dates, they were all last active in 2016.

You can log into a banned account.
first, I told you that my mentality had changed since then, I stopped playing for a long time ... and secondly, the last time I played this game before I had my current account, it was when I was 14-15 years , 2 years ago ..... I really do not understand why you dwell on this detail, I duel more than a dozen times with this account and I did not scam anyone when I lost .....
ADVENTURE . AEON
first, I told you that my mentality had changed since then, I stopped playing for a long time ... and secondly, the last time I played this game before I had my current account, it was when I was 14-15 years , 2 years ago ..... I really do not understand why you dwell on this detail, I duel more than a dozen times with this account and I did not scam anyone when I lost .....

Which account are you talking about here? Two of them were banned in 2016, the other one I couldn't find.
(We discussed it on discord, we also denied you because we don't know you or any of your accounts, getting to know us first is a good first step)
If you so desire, you may re apply in a week or so.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
You can log into a banned account.

What I meant was I used the last activity to find the bans, they were given out a day or two before the last activity.

EDIT: Listen Eradeo, Let's take this to discord, as I don't want to clog up the o thread.
Last edited by tabby; Sep 27, 2017 at 05:26 PM.
-Revoked-
Last edited by Original; Oct 1, 2017 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Revoking my app
ohmergawd