ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(FOI) followers of ishkur

:STORY:

Ishkur, Sumerian god of Storms, is our lord, our way, our death. He comes, sending life giving water to the parched earth, and death in the bolts he casts upon the unworthy. We, the followers, adhere to his word. He is our guiding light, and we shall spread his word, either by the extension of an olive branch, or by the tip of a sword. We prefer swords.

:MOTTO:

We shall fight and die in the name of Ishkur, our lord. May your enemies tremble in your wake, and may you die a warrior's death!

RULES:

1.)Must be respectful to the rules of the clan.

2.) Don't invade where you are told not to. - pending

3.) Don't act disrespectfully to the Leaders, and your fellow members.

4.) Persons found to be undermining clan decisions shall be expelled. Appeal is not possible.

5.) Please don't spam.

6.) Never start anything with other clans.

:GOALS:

[X] Become a Clan.
[X] Attain 10 members.
[X] 15 members!
[ ] 25 members get!
[ ] Attain official status.
[X] Get a logo.
[ ] Make a Bank

:MEMBERS:

High Clerics of the Temple of Ishkur (LEADERS):
poeta
Ja123465

The Priests of Ishkur (CO-LEADERS):
poemd

Acolytes of Ishkur (members):
cubbob2
Remipl
Alduin101
Duffy2014
SixPool
Cordalorb
Vampypmp01

Recent Converts (Trial members):
JcpBoy

Slain Martyrs (Inactive members):

:ALLIES:

The Fallen Ones (TFO)
phantom (phantom)
The Vipers (Viper)
Maverick (Mavrik)

:APPLICATION:

Please copy this form, fill it out, and send it Ja123465 or me. We'll give you a time to meet us in-game.

Name:
Belt:
Country/Gmt:
skills:
About yourself:
Last edited by poeta; Apr 7, 2013 at 06:06 PM.
idk yet i want to clear that with my friend who paid for the expenses of the clan b4 i do anything major
Nice clan good job in making it

User was infracted for this posts - repeated useless posts
Last edited by Erth; Jan 20, 2013 at 02:57 AM.
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Please edit your OP to follow the rules of the clan board.
Look at some other clan DSC's and see what's needed too.
You have 24 hours, thanks
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Poeta, Grock234, and poemd please stop sending invites for people to join with out confirming with the other leaders/co-leaders first. I don't want you guys to add people just because you can. We need to keep a 10 member limit for now, that way we don't get overly large.
Last edited by ja123465; Jan 20, 2013 at 04:54 PM.
That sounds good. OK we'll have a 15 person cap for now. I'm also adding an actual application form for people to fill out when they want to join. That way we can sort out who is actually serious.
-----
OK guys, we need to set up a time for us to meet in-game. Then we could scout for people interested in joining. Remember, tell them to fill out an application, and send it to me. From there, we'll pick who we want in.
Last edited by ja123465; Jan 21, 2013 at 05:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
n = 2.00056 × sin[0.5(θmd + 60°)]
OK our first recruiting attempts were complete failures. We need to coordinate with each other better, and guys seriously, use the thread more, I don't want the clan taken down because we seem inactive.
n = 2.00056 × sin[0.5(θmd + 60°)]
I can help you with recruitment servers or anything just PM me if you want help ;)
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]