Ranking
Kexel we need to do something to keep this clan a thing becuase i honsetly thought this clan was dead till now, and i only see you even posting here.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Belt:blue
Favourite mod:twinsword,acrojoust ( mostly twinsword)
Tell something about yourself:not much just a badass twinsword fighter and a former acrojoust master. i also play judo and aikido

-whatthe101
-----
[QUOTE=whatthe101;7639075]Belt:blue
Favourite mod:twinsword,acrojoust ( mostly twinsword)
Tell something about yourself:not much just a badass twinsword fighter and a former acrojoust master. i also play judo and aikido. oh and i will also do my very best to be a worthy member.

-whatthe101
Last edited by whatthe101; Oct 2, 2014 at 05:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
belt:brown
mod:my favorite is probably taekkyon or however you say it.
I play pretty much everyday. I'm alright at toribash. Not good enough to brag. I live in the US and that's pretty much it.
GameriziMm Application
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Favourite mod: Ninjutsu, however I am better at Rkmma (or at least, my rating is higher)

Something about myself would be: There's not really much to say, I'd consider myself to be pretty good at the game, if it helps I did beat Oblivion in 1 of the 2 matches I played him in. I have a youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/GameriziMm/featured), which you can use as evidence that I can edit stuff.

I'm honestly lost for words though, I can't think of what to say about myself (talking myself up has never really been my thing).. However sticking to the shadows and waiting for the right moment to attack has.

Thanks for reading.
Min belt: Blue
Favourite mod:jousting
Tell something about yourself:i can defeat uke
-----
Min belt: Blue
Favourite mod:jousting
Tell something about yourself:I love playing video games
Last edited by AimanHakim; Aug 3, 2015 at 10:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump