Yes
84 Votes / 74.34%
No
29 Votes / 25.66%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Clan Clearing
I think all current official clans should be re-polled to stay official. There are way too many clans official right now, and it needs to be cleared out. If any clan would be denied from the poll they can get the 50k they payed back. This about all I have to say right now. I think most people would agree with me.

(For someone reason a poll wont work so just post if you agree or not.)
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
A poll to see if they stay official.
*breaks door*
The community, and a private admin + mod vote like for becoming official.
*breaks door*
Fail, because the community is biased and full of noobs who will get all their noob friends to vote badly for a clan just because they don't like or they have a personal grudge. I think the actual test should become harder- I.E, more members needed, or maybe 100k needed instead of 50. As far as the admins voting, well MBK has to sort through each clan before they become official, you don't hand Mr.Pringle 50k and become official immediately.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Fail, because the community is biased and full of noobs who will get all their noob friends to vote badly for a clan just because they don't like or they have a personal grudge. I think the actual test should become harder- I.E, more members needed, or maybe 100k needed instead of 50. As far as the admins voting, well MBK has to sort through each clan before they become official, you don't hand Mr.Pringle 50k and become official immediately.

You fail because the community is not full of noobs. There are noobs as in each community, but that doesn't mean, that a poll would fail + a admin/mod poll would keep it fair.
i voted yes.

better now then when we have 50 clans
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

You mean no clans at all?
*breaks door*