Ranking
Original Post
Clan or Group
I've decided to either make a clan for Toribash or a group. The main topic or moral for the clan / group would be for people with decent amount of TC in their possesion.

For instance, they've got all this TC and don't know where to spend it so they join the clan / group and we discuss what would be best..

Also I'm a big tourney / event hoster so I wanted it to also deal with tournaments occasionally.

I'm running about 3.1M TC at the moment, and I want to use some to create this group, possibly calling it "Young Money" or [YM] if being the clan.

Ofcourse other names would work, but something having to do with money, or TC perhaps.

Idk, just give me an idea of what I should do.

Clan
or
Group

Clan

If I were to create the clan it would be based in a few different sections.

Section 1.) - How to spend it
Section 2.) - Events / Tournies
Section 3.) - Save it don't Spend it

Just different areas of having a lot of money, and the consequences of losing it all in a heartbeat. It could be a mental rehab for "shopaholics" or a hospital for "ill spenders", it doesn't matter what they do with it.. it's just how they do it. You gotta be smart, wise.. not retarded when it comes to owning such a large amount of cash in your name.

I've developed a few names for the clan:

TCrUS ( Tc'R'Us )
YM ( Young Money )
CoTC ( Color of TC )
Xpnz( Expense )

and the other option..

Group

If I were to create a group I could and other members could easily post on the group main chat roll just ideas or anything else having to do with tournies or events and we can just simply reply back our answers.

Your choice, criticism accepted.
we dem boys
Making a group for wealthy people is a slap in the face to everyone else and kinda makes you look like a douchebag.
Yeah good point, so I guess I'll make a clan about it later if I ever have the time.
we dem boys
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
Making a group for wealthy people is a slap in the face to everyone else and kinda makes you look like a douchebag.

This all the way.
Boredpayne Moderated Message:
User warned, useless post.
Last edited by Boredpayne; Apr 6, 2011 at 04:02 AM.
Originally Posted by Zouph View Post
Yeah good point, so I guess I'll make a clan about it later if I ever have the time.

The same goes for clans.
So basically you want to make something like this?

http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=109
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
fuck year lording over the poor masses.

how much would the lower limit be? and i think a baseline should be kept, if you go under it, you'd be kicked ;o

[T]
#hi