Toribash
that parkour was nice, the 2nd replay was cool but u have been playing for 2 years even tho is say feb 2016. i can believe that u played for 2 year cuz of ur replays. cuz i played for 4 years and my thing says 2014... any way your

>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
thank you so much mani and yes this is a alt but i have left my main cause i didnt like the name and i kinda just wanted a clean slate cause too much people hated me as the person i am
Originally Posted by Mani View Post
that parkour was nice, the 2nd replay was cool but u have been playing for 2 years even tho is say feb 2016. i can believe that u played for 2 year cuz of ur replays. cuz i played for 4 years and my thing says 2014... any way your

-----
do you have a discord team speak or skype channel if not i can make a group on discord then we can all talk to eachother on discord i highly recommend it
Last edited by allmusic; Aug 5, 2016 at 08:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
pm me plz when asking questions
>>I Hate My Life<<
Heya guys, I have to inform you that you cannot take applications in your main thread, you have to set up a clan recruitement thread in the recruitement section, as per this rule:

Originally Posted by Gynx
9. If your clans unofficial and is recruiting you must take applications in the Recruitment Center. (It is not a requirement that you make a thread if you are not recruiting and you can close applications as you see fit). Official clans can recruit within their clan board.

Please fix this up.
h
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
Heya guys, I have to inform you that you cannot take applications in your main thread, you have to set up a clan recruitement thread in the recruitement section, as per this rule:

Please fix this up.

i have a lot of stuff going on so its gonna take me some time
>>I Hate My Life<<
Hello my name is James also known as JizzRocket in game i'm 15 years old and the reason i want to join is because Zhong told me i should.... i play almost every day up to 4 hours depending on mood.. i'm good a akido (any type) i'm also decent at box shu... um im a very respectful kid i have manners and i don't like your mom jokes because my mother passed away 2 years ago due to a brain tumor... and i had an upload problem that wont allow me to upload when it allows me to i will upload them.
Hey guys please remind ZhongKui that he has 2 days from this post to send me the 20$ steam code he owes me. I have the screens of him saying he'll give it before the month ends.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |