Ranking

One of my favorite bands/producers/composers.

Some contrast to that. Don't open this unless you're crazy. You have been warned.

Last edited by Lazors; Oct 26, 2014 at 10:37 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Holy shit lazors, I love World's End Girlfriend. What's your favorite album by him? Seven Idiots is easily mine, although I do quite like Hurtbreak Wonderland.

He tends to extend his albums a bit too long for my taste sometimes though.

I don't know if this counts as EDM, but this is one of my favorite albums from the past few years period, let alone in the electronic music genre.

[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Good stuff. I'm not very good with regular electronic music, except for jon hopkins, so feel free to recommend stuff.
My favorite is also seven idiots, but i haven't listened to his other works as much as i'd like to. I'm planning on getting a physical copy of seven idiots next time i pass by a record store.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore

Here's some cool shit i've never seen before. More like electro-jazz but whatever.
This topic is just fantastic. It influenced me a lot on my producing and also, found some awesome stuff.

Here, something that took some of my time, I made this song after listening to a lot of songs from this thread.

https://soundcloud.com/c4f3/from-above