Ranking
So... Got some tips.
And now I tried out some shading.
So, CNC please

V for vendetta anyone? ;)

Edit:Added ingame pics.

ingame

Last edited by Slash; Apr 12, 2016 at 05:31 PM.
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
Eyes are way to small for my taste and the way the facial hair on the upper
lip is done is completely different from the way the facial hair on the lower lip
is done, consistency is a good thing.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Noted, I just made the eye bigger, but I feel like it should be more squinted, i'll try and see what to do/how it looks ingame
Will do the eyebrow better

Thank you
Last edited by Slash; Apr 12, 2016 at 05:07 PM.
You're getting better, cant deny that. But, I dont like how blocky the colors are. It needs some blending.
What program do you use? I can hand you over a pretty nice brush preset with a blending brush if you use photoshop.
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
Noted, I just made the eye bigger, but I feel like it should be more squinted, i'll try and see what to do/how it looks ingame
Will do the eyebrow better

I didn't say the eyebrow, I was talking about the facial hair above and bellow the lips.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Rogue: Thank you
I use photoshop, yeah the blending brush preset would be awesome man
skype?

Edit:
K0hta; ahh okay, i'll change that, i'm missing his goatee beard though, will manage to do it today

Edit edit: wippy wip wip

wip 3

Last edited by Slash; Apr 12, 2016 at 08:00 PM.
Yeah, hit me up on skype, username's on the first post(also linked on my profile's contact info).
Will make sure to send it as soon as I get on my laptop.
I don't think skype is a very good method of communicizing, maybe try and use a service such as discord?

Anyway, please don't report me for posting, the link in the first post doesn't work.

Oops sorry my phone glitched
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Yeah, hit me up on skype, username's on the first post(also linked on my profile's contact info).
Will make sure to send it as soon as I get on my laptop.

Yo dude my Skype stopped responding when I tried to add the account you listed in the first post, could you please PM me the new account or even an email adress so I can contact you properly.

Thank you for understanding <3