Ranking
Original Post
INQ Steam Group
Hey this is just a suggestion so I'd like you guys to tell me what you think about this and who would join it.

So I thought of us creating a INQ Steam Group so we can do more things together. Many of you noticed that we're not as active as we were before and all that stuff so I thought we could be more active on Steam because many of us are playing other Games as well.
We could play Counter Strike together if anyone would be up for that or we could play Smite whatever.

All I want to know if anyone would be interested in having such a Group.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
you guys need to get tabletop simulator

it's $20, but it's basically a physics engine that lets you play every single board/tabletop game ever made

i've spent the last 2 nights staying up til 1-3 am playing with my brothers
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
you guys need to get tabletop simulator

it's $20, but it's basically a physics engine that lets you play every single board/tabletop game ever made

i've spent the last 2 nights staying up til 1-3 am playing with my brothers

gonna look up some gameplay really quick one minute
My internet connection is not really reliable enough to play many multiplayer FPS games (slight lag to everything combined with a trackpad makes hitting anything more a matter of luck than aim), and I don't have the patience to concentrate on a MOBA for a full game, so I'm afraid I would probably not play very many games with you guys even is we had a steam group. Nevertheless, I think it would be a great idea.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
gonna look up some gameplay really quick one minute

It took me three hours, but Tabletop Simulator looks awesome.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
It took me three hours, but Tabletop Simulator looks awesome.

just in case you didn't know, you get games to play on it by subscribing to them in the steam workshop
pls
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
just in case you didn't know, you get games to play on it by subscribing to them in the steam workshop

Just like in csgo
-----
After 2 Hours of attempting to create the Group.... (NAME ALREADY IN USE grrr...)
I managed to create it.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Team-Inquisition/

Join it, add me and the leader of INQ or whoever idk gets Admin and I'll go to the Member section.

ty
Last edited by Matharu; Mar 28, 2016 at 12:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Back at it again
my username is pineappleorgy if you guys want to add me
pls
I can't tell if someone else snapchatted you a picture of their boobs, or you snapchatted your own boobs.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I can't tell if someone else snapchatted you a picture of their boobs, or you snapchatted your own boobs.

Someone sent me that, I wont tell who it was ;)

ALSO: I'd be great if you guys could give me ur steam names before you add me so I know who I need to invite
Last edited by Matharu; Mar 28, 2016 at 03:44 PM.
Back at it again