Ranking
Rey[HHS]KozEnko will not work, because you have Rey in front of your tag. Take that off, and it should work fine. :3
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Rey= King --> Leader
How ll people recocnize me?
And, can i create servers with my bot?
Last edited by Koz; May 24, 2010 at 03:50 AM.

I had the same problem when I used it. You just have to leave it out, and be done with it. Unless Blam here updates it to support it.
And, I am pretty sure you can, but then again, I never tried. I know that a version he gave me would make the bot modify the settings on a room from a small .txt file if you said !go.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
no, !go is just to make the server so just the people with the tag can enter

I thought I had one which made it look for a file named serversettings.txt, which had things like:
ed_100
mod_wushu.tbm

And so on and so forth.
Maybe it was just a special one for me, I don't know, but I am sure that the command was !go.
Originally Posted by Artimonier View Post
this scriptbot sucks

Care to explain why?
:D
Originally Posted by Artimonier View Post
this scriptbot sucks

Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Care to explain why?

I'm guessing he doesn't know how to use it, or can't even be bothered learning.
Maybe it is a little too complicated for someone with such a small post count.

Anyways, Blam, does this script still work with 3.9?
Should work independent of toribash version and dependant on server version. However for it to break it would mean a change in protocol which would mean change in toribash version... errr... in conclusion: Test it and pm me if it doesn't.
Last edited by Blam; Jun 8, 2010 at 12:26 PM.
:D