Ranking
Originally Posted by xFIRExGAME View Post
I read all the argument , i agree with them, dosent even called "Photo Edit" u just did the bg pink and Use a font and type, and the fire is made of pixels, if u zoom up into it, u will see thats you make it randomly, so yeah, not even "Custom name " v:, i dont want to start new argument , but yeah, my suggestion.

But like shook said. You have to start somewhere. I just think photo editing isnt used right here.
-----
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
You said you read the thread, so why are you just repeating what others say? I also think that you should know the difference from constructive criticism and being twat

On subject: Try Gimp, it's free if you don't want to pirate/buy Photoshop. You could say it's a lightweight version of PS.

That's exactly what Sunther was doing on the previous page too. Gimp 2.8 is pretty simple when learning basics. Plus you get pretty good results.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Dec 16, 2015 at 06:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I always have to start somewhere. This isnt a competetition of any sort. Complaining wont make me back down. Everyone has an opinion. And everyone is uniquely modified to be who they want to be. If you want to prove you can do better than so be it. But all your advice or feedback help me to figure out my mistakes and dullness in the so called "first edit".

Thanks for understanding! ~Dark