ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hey all
Hey everyone. I'm Gawblin. Just started playing this game with a few friends and I'm really enjoying it. Specially the Aikido mod. Love the mini tournaments, and most of Toribash. Unfortunatly only 100 wins a day are allowed, so I don't really have a huge incentive to keep playing after that. But, well... The game still a good thing to spend my time with. And that's pretty much it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Gawblin View Post
Unfortunatly only 100 wins a day are allowed

What you mean ?

Anyway, welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy
jirado no viraya
I mean, you can only win 100 QI a day. You know... If I win 1000 matches, only a hundred will actually be official, and that kinda discourages me to play more then 100. But it's ok, 100 victories are more then enough.

Also, thankyou very much.
Welcome! And i think the 100 official wins are only on the official server, Setup a private server and i think you can still get QI there
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Nah, my friends got stuck at 100 and we played the whole day. I got to 96, then I went to play a little bit of Tera. But thanks again.
Well, from my experience qi isn't everything considering it can be bought now. I just play the game for fun. The forum is a really nice place to meet new people, earn some Toricredits/items, Join clans/organizations, and get some good prices on items. You should take a look around and see if you like it here. Feel free to send me a pm if you need help or are confused about something, I will try and help you to the best of my ability.
Thanks Ponzo, if I ever stumble upon something I can't solve by my self, I'll contact you.
Try twinsword, it's was my favorite mod when I first started playing and its still very entertaining compared to some of the more usual mods.
Good luck and I hope to see you around!
Twinsword is kinda boring since you just destroy your enemies touching at them. I like Aikido better, it bring a better competition IMO.
If you like aikido, you should try aikidoBD or runkido (:
They both take some skill, but if you are a quick learner...
you can easily become skilled at both.
Life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone... which actually makes it fair.