Ranking
Original Post
Rule's need a change.
Recently Diamond, who recently became a legend, and is one of the best influences of recent Toribash history, was banned for selling TC.

This is Diamonds appeal to said ban:

Diamond's Appeal

I believe the rule is totally unfair, and totally IN favor of the scammers, while giving everyone else in the community a headache. Just recently Ceytune/Senu/Tyka has gone around and scammed 3 people in USD duels, and he's free as a bird.

Here is diamond's stance on the Senu situation and USD duels in general.

Diamond vs Senu

And here is Krong's response to Diamond's appeal

Krong Response

Diamond response to Krong

In my opinion I feel these rules not only destroy people's motivation to play, but also hurt the active player base which should be protected, while also protecting scammers, it truly makes no sense. Note:

someone named 'Asni' has gone around on discord impersonating users like me, diamond, and others, and has scammed upwards of 200$ USD AFTER this whole TC selling reform was implemented without even having an account to ban, so how useful is it really?

What are your opinions on the situation? Do you think the rules on TC selling, and USD dueling need a reform, or should they be enforced just as they are now, and how would this carry onto TB Next without killing it?
Last edited by Wounder; Mar 11, 2019 at 04:29 AM.