Ranking
The Bomb Squad Application
Hello members of Bomb! Some of you may possibly remember me. Well, I have returned to join Bomb again! My ingame name is Astralword, my real name is Rick, and I am 14 years old. I would rate my in-game activity as a 10, as I am getting back into Toribash. My forum activity has dropped like a rock, and has gone down to a crushing, 5. My previous clans are Haunted and Bomb. I got kicked from both, because school started, tests came, and I got inactive (promise I won't do it this time, everything has settled down). I absolutely adore this amazing clan! They have amazing players, polite and funny, they're actually good at the game, and I know some people from here! I can contribute to Bomb by being an optimistic person in this serious realm of Toribash, and I have some value in Aikido and Judo (Wow! I'm not entirely useless!). My favorite mods are Aikido Big Dojo and Judo. I don't have any others forms of communication, but something about me is that I'm double joined in every finger. I don't have any replays sadly, I might try to make some. So, Bomb, that's my application to get into this marvelous, amazing clan that is the fabled, Bomb Squad. Astral signing out.

Bomb on!
Last edited by Astralword; Feb 11, 2017 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Forgot to include why I wanted to join Bomb. Sorry!
My name is bobby. I am a bobb. One day I woke up, and I decided to be a jilll. It didn't go well. I have since then remained a Bobb.
Hey man, I'm sorry, but bomb has died, for a while now. I don't think anyone's going to see your application.

Rip bomb, one of my first clans, gud clan

1. My real name is James Brown
2.My game name is KnightFal
3.My belt is Orange

4. My age is 14

5. I go in every day in the game

6. I do not go in every day in the forum but I go in when necessary

7. I’ve never had a clan this is the first time
8.Because I think if I join a black belt clan I learn to fight better
9. I can contribute giving my skills but they are not very good

10. My favorite mods is Twinswords and judo

11. I have never had a ban or infraction