Ranking
Original Post
gradients go through eachother ;-;
so this problem pisses the shit outta me so when i look at some of my tricking replays i find that sometimes my arm goes through my balls or through my legs which is pretty annoying for a thing that it supposed to look realistic and cool is there something that i can do to make that not happen? like playing in the game options or something
or a sparring mod that makes that doesnt happen? caz thats pretty annoying
i try to avoid that in my replays as hard as possible but until when will i keep trying to avoid that? is this even going to be fixed in any of the coming updates?
Power Punch
wait dude..like you said ur graphic card drivers aren't installed so u can't make a replay...if you have problem with graphics so your every joint movement will be wrong in the replay which means your every replay will be glitchy
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
You're talking about something called "ghosting" it's a common feature in this game that isn't a glitch, and it's probably not going to get changed.

If you have any further questions about replays, post them in Rapid Threads, unless you want CnC, then post them on the Replay board and their respective areas (SP and MP).