Ranking
Original Post
ToriBot War Logs Commands
I got an idea for the Toribash BOT for all the clans with a discord server! I want to make this oversimplified because I'm not that good at explaining and you know the title.

-help warlogs
-warlogs activate -> This command allows you to activate clans' war logs in this server.

-warlogs #(channel name) -> This command allows you to pick a channel for the clans' war logs to be in.

-warlogs deactivate -> This command allows you to deactivate clans' war logs in this server.

-warlogs add (clan name) -> This command allows you to add a clan's war logs into the list.

-warlogs remove (clan name) -> This command allows you to remove a clan's war logs from the list.

-warlogs addall -> This command allows you to add every single clans' war logs in the list.

-warlogs clear -> This command allows you to clear all the clans' war logs from the list.
Last edited by Xaria; Mar 30, 2019 at 08:25 PM.
Maybe if you can only add the clan your in.
I don't really see any purpose of adding another clan's logs.
For the people who only use discord, sometimes people don't like to use the forums to check the war logs, they can just have a discord tab and a war-logs channel in their discord server. I feel it is easier than clicking on a clan and check their wars or click on the clans on top to be able to go to wars and check our own wars.
Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
I want to make this oversimplified because I'm not that good at explaining and you know the title

A discord bot, to copy the forum's war logs into a discord channel.
Last edited by Mafi; Apr 13, 2019 at 11:47 AM.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
A discord bot, to copy the forum's war logs into a discord channel.

something like that.